October 29, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

 Last Friday we took Madelyn to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton and we had so much fun.
Hold the picture! I think my hair bow is messed up!
 They had  a lot of things to do there. Madelyn loved the little petting zoo.
 She really loved these adorable little miniature pigs, almost as much as I did. They were so sweet, I told Spencer I want one!
 Going to check out the tee pees.
On the wagon ready to go find the perfect pumpkin.
 Daddy pointing out all the cool things along the trail to the pumpkin patch.
 Come on daddy we have a pumpkin to find!
 Getting a piggy back ride from mommy. All that walking to check out every pumpkin will wear a girl out
Running through the hay maze
Our perfect little pumpkin!
Where's Madelyn?
Oh there she is! She loves wearing her pumpkin basket as a hat.

We had such a good time at the pumpkin patch we will definitely be going back next year.




No comments:

Post a Comment