June 13, 2011

Daddy's Girl

This little sweetheart is such a daddy's girl, it's not even funny anymore.
She loves her daddy so much. In the morning when he leaves to go work she runs after him saying "Daddy I come work with you!" She gets upset when he leaves and squeals when she hears him coming in the backdoor. She loves to tell her daddy everything we do during the day but she's usually so excited and talking so fast he has no clue what she is saying. She misses daddy so much during the day and when he's out of town but as soon as she sees him her little face lights up and it's just too sweet. Madelyn and I have been going to the water park all week and she's been wanting daddy to go so today we went to the water park so Madelyn could take her daddy. She had so much fun showing her daddy how she climbs up the tubes to slide down the slides, goes on the big water slide (big slide in the kiddie part) all by herself and she showed him the wave pool and swam like a little fish. Madelyn had so much fun taking her daddy to the water park today. I'm sure she will be a little disappointed when she realizes he can't go with us tomorrow but she will still have fun with good ole mommy.
Also this weekend we had girl's movie night and when I was leaving Madelyn started crying for me and didn't want me to go. It broke my heart but kinda made me happy because she has never and I mean NEVER cared before when I leave but has complete meltdowns when Spence leaves. I hated to see her upset but it's nice to know that she wanted me there. Maybe she will be a mama's girl one day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment