May 8, 2009

Doctor visit

Madelyn went to the doctor today for her two week check-up. She now weighs 7 lbs. 7 oz. and is 20 inches long. I was a little nervous about her gaining enough weight since I really don't know how much she is getting each time I feed her but obviously she is getting plenty to eat. I feel like all I do is feed her but the doctor said she's perfect. She's been gaining about an ounce and a half a day which is really good. Her next checkup is her 7 week checkup, that is when she will get her first vaccines.

1 comment:

  1. Did Spence tell you Paisley's already bigger than Madi and Paisley's not even out yet? I hope she's not getting too big in there - or I might start to worry soon. I guess 8 lb babies (even 9 lb now) are normal for Americans. It's just that here they friek out so much because their baby averages are smaller than ours. Brazilians are sooo overdramatic anyway. Last time I had to calm MY doctor down when I had Aubry - at least this time I have a new one who's a little more cultured - maybe he won't make me have a C-section like the last one. We'll see I guess.

    ReplyDelete