June 22, 2009

First professional pictures

Spencer and I took Madelyn to Portrait Innovations last Friday for her first professional pictures. She did so good. She was asleep when we got there so we have some precious sleeping baby pictures. The photographer was really good and got lots of great pictures, some serious faces and some smiling faces- all of them are beautiful. We had such a hard time deciding which pictures we liked best- next time we will definitely take somebody else with us to help decide. Here are a few that we got.


2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I need one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry I missed you on Friday...please come back soon...I need to see this precious baby!!! Let us know when you want a night out---not that babysitters are hard to come by right now....with grandparents and other aunts closeby, but know we are willing!
    Great pics!!!!
    Love,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've already got these saved on my computer! They're great! I wish we had some of Paisley already to do birth announcements. Did you guys do that - send out birth announcements?

    ReplyDelete