August 19, 2009

4 Months Old

Madelyn had her 4 month check up today. She weighs 12 lbs 8 oz. and 24 1/4 inches tall. She is in the 50th percentile in both weight and height. She was all smiles the whole time we were at the doctor until she got 4 shots, my poor baby turned bright red she was crying so hard. Once we got in the car she passed right out.


The past two days Madelyn has been acting like she was going to roll over but hasn't. Then tonight I was in our bedroom with Madelyn laying on a blanket and she got really close so I took her downstairs and laid her on the floor. My parents were here and we called Spencer and my dad in and before Spence could get the video camera on she rolled right over. We were all so proud. Madelyn on the other hand was mad that she was on her tummy (she hates being on her tummy). I'm so glad that Spencer and I were both able to see our sweet girl roll over for the first time. Now I will probably never let Madelyn leave me side just so I'm there for all the other "firsts" to come.

This is her trying to roll over last night.


This is how I found our little wiggle worm this morning in her crib. I love waking up to this sweet smiling face. She is so happy in the morning- I don't know who she gets that from, not me or Spencer.


Little Miss Hollywood - Madelyn in her new shades.

1 comment:

  1. Paisley's catching up to you Madelyn! She weighed 12 pounds and 2 oz (5.55 kilos) at her 2 month checkup yesterday although we were 2 weeks late of 2 months (does that make any sense?) She also gained 4 centimeters in the last month which is a lot according to the doc (not sure how to convert that one). Hope you guys are doing well. Missing you terribly right now. I can't wait to meet my first neice. I love the glasses.

    ReplyDelete