July 27, 2010

Gulf Shores Beach Trip

We just got back from a great weekend trip to Gulf Shores. Madelyn had so much fun. We went to the beach and the beach and water was so clear but there was a double red flag so we couldn't get in the water. It was too hot to be on the beach and not get in the water so we only stayed on the beach for about 30 minutes. The rest of the trip we went to the Gulf Coast Zoo (they had a show on the Animal Planet called The little zoo that could, it was really a nice little zoo) played at the pool, went shopping and just enjoyed being away for a few days.

 DSC02558  SunbathingRiding the ferris wheel at the Wharf

DSC02586 Checking everything out from up high

Trying a lemon for the first time. She whined and whined for the lemon so we finally gave it to her and she looked like she was having a seizure. Then she wanted another one!

At the zoo with My-My and Pop

Checking out the tiger with daddy

dsc_05181 of only 90 Bengal tigers left in the world. They had three!

dsc_0522     Ready to go shopping

Taking a break from shopping to ride a horse.

Having a snack with daddyFeeding the seagulls- this girl loves birds

Taking a stroll with mom and dad

Heading home. Notice all the goldfish that didn't make it to her mouth. She sure can make a mess!

2 comments:

  1. Awwwe. That post made me really homesick. I feel like half of my childhood was at Compass Point. Oh and speaking of tigers... If you ever want a gift idea for me adopt me an endangered tiger from WorldWildLife.org. War Eagle and Go Green/Save the Planet at the same time! Hope you're having a good week. Thanks for all the pics. Love ya, Emm Vee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cool!! I didn't know you had a blog!! I can't wait to stalk you too!!

    ReplyDelete