September 15, 2010

First Day of MDO

Madelyn had her first day of Mother's Day Out today. She will go every Wednesday from 9:30 to 1:30. When I dropped her off this morning she did so good. She was a little shy at first but then her teacher brought out the animal crackers and she was good to go. She sat right down between two little boys and started eating. She even turned back to wave and say bye to me. Spencer went to pick her up at 1:30 ( I was taking a C.E. class for real estate) and he said she was sitting in her teacher's lap with a little boy and they were both crying. But when she saw her daddy she was O.k.. Her teacher said that she was so sweet and good until about 1:00 when they came back from the big gym and that's when she started to get upset. I think she was tired (she usually naps at 12:30) and she got mad they she had to come back from the big gym (it's kinda like being outside big and open). Other than her little crying episode at the end I think she had a great first day at mother's day out.
Say cheese for the camera
Her backpack and lunchbox are so cute and she loves to carry them.

My little angel face
Ready to go!

Put me down I'm ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment