January 28, 2012

Beauty shop and Babies

Madelyn went to Mymy's beauty shop to get her first professional hair cut and get her nails done. She was so sassy in the beauty shop.
getting her nails done

pretty barbie doll pink nails
letting them dry


Madelyn loves playing with all her new babies she got for Christmas. She is such a good little mommy and if her babies get out of line she puts them in time out. It's so funny to hear her say "baby you sit right here in time out for not listening to me." Ha! Guess who else has spent a lot of time in time out for not listening.
She loves her bitty baby Baby Lou so much. She sleeps with her every night. They even have matching pjs which Madelyn thinks is the coolest thing ever. She loves her walking baby that has a puppy dog. She named her baby Suzy. Then we have the baby alive doll that you feed and it poops, its gross and messy but she loves it. She named that baby, Poop baby. Ive tried to give her several different names but Madelyn always calls her poop baby. We were in Target looking at toys the other day and they had a bunch of the Baby Alive dolls at the end of the isle and when Madelyn turned the corner she spotted them and yelled at the top of her lungs "hey mommy look I have one of those poop babies". We got several laughs and several strange stares.  Oh the things my child says!


Cute matching girls

She loves to hold two babies at once
Funny things Little Miss Sassy pants has said lately:
We were playing the other day and she looked at me and said "mommy I need 7 dollars for a whale ride"

I was sending an email and she was talking to me and she grabbed my face and said "mommy do you hear me, are you listening to me, look at me when I'm talking to you". Apparently she is listening to me.

When she was at Mymy and Pop's a couple weeks ago and Mymy needed to go to the store and this is the conversion they had:
Mymy: Madelyn lets run to the store real quick
Madelyn: No I don't want to
Mymy: We won't be gone, we will be right back
Madelyn: No, I might be naughty
Mymy: Well you won't be naughty with Mymy
Madelyn: I better not go sometimes I'm naughty at the store with mommy.
I guess she thought she should warn Mymy about her naughty behavior in the store. At least she's honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment