May 1, 2012

Bye bye jump jump

The Monday after Madelyn's birthday we had to say bye bye to her jump jump. I love renting it from the place we do because you get it from Friday (whenever you go pick it up) until Monday night and it's cheaper than what most places charge for one day. Madelyn loves jump jumps and we all loved having the jump jump Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. When Monday rolled around Madelyn was still wanting to jump all day, so that's just what we did.
one last jump after nap

with frog of course
it was chilly and windy but that didn't stop this girl from jumping
giving her jump jump a hug bye
and a kiss! crazy kid
 A few days after we returned the jump jump Madelyn said "Mommy I'm just so sad" when I asked her why she was sad she said "because I just miss my jump jump so much. I love my jump jump".
Then yesterday she told me she couldn't wait for her next birthday so she could get her jump jump back!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment