January 19, 2017

Catching up on 2015...

 We rang in the new year still living at grandma and Grandpa's house. Luckily they have a big house and had not kicked us out yet, pretty sure they were thinking about it though. We went to the circus.

 We celebrated Valentine's Day

 We feed the fish with Grandpa daily
AND.......

We announced that Greyson was going to be a BIG BROTHER
 and Madelyn was going to be a BIG SISTER AGAIN!
Baby Sirmon # 3 due at the end of August!
So we have now lived at Grandma and Grandpa's house for 6 months and I'm now pregnant with baby # 3 with no house in site. We looked and looked and looked for a house. And I was sick as a dog with baby #3. Could not keep anything down, my doctor had me on meds to help with the sickness but they didnt help and he wanted to put a port in my stomach... ummm no thanks, I'll just puke for the rest of the pregnancy and feel like death. And that's exactly what I did- puked and felt like death.

We celebrated St. Patty's Day

 and Easter
 We went to lots of egg hunts, got baby chicks from Mymy, ate lunch with the Easter bunny at the country club, went to church with Mymy and Pop on Easter Sunday, came back to hunt more Easter eggs and Greyson cried because there were way too many girls telling him what to do.




and we went camping with grandma and grandpa while pregnant.

Cousin Terrell got married in Nashville. We skipped the reception bc it wasnt kid friendly and went to eat at a great mexican place in Nashville and had a great time.... until Greyson threw up all over me and my fancy dress, all over like underwear was covered in puke too, I didnt know what to do since i had a pool of puke in my lap and all over the rest of me so i just sat there and he just kept puking. Poor bubby and I and my huge pregnant belly took a long scrubbing bath back at the hotel and he didnt puke again- thank God!


Madelyn played spring soccer and was a pro at it immediately!





 Madelyn graduated kindergarten. She had the sweetest teacher and made the sweetest friends!










 We went to The Club and danced and danced and danced with princesses.

 we ate cookies at edgars
 went to birthday parties
 and more bday parties
 played
 swam
 finished Greysons last year of kindermusic
and ate more cookies at Edgar's

No comments:

Post a Comment