November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Our 2010 Thanksgiving was crazy as usual. We watched some of the Macy's parade and cartoons then it was football for Spence and Madelyn and cooking for me. Then we were off to my parents house for the big feast.
One of the people I'm most thankful for and her daddy of course. My beautiful Madelyn Louella.
Taking Grandma on a walk to find meow.
Poor meow was hiding under a bush
Feeding the fish with Grandpa. Yes the reason she's not smiling is because she is eating fish food. I don't know what it is about the fish food but she always tries to sneak some pieces to eat.
Sassy girl in her 9 month Thanksgiving dress from last year and her new boots.
What a great way to end a great Thanksgiving naked and loving on Otis.


 Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment