November 30, 2011

It's that time again

for Christmas cards. I always get stressed out about getting the perfect picture and then finding the perfect Christmas card. Well this year I got excited because my sister sent me a link for free cards from Tiny prints so I filled out the form and have been waiting on my free cards. Well I figured our blog wasn't good enough to get free Christmas cards then I read on a friends blog that you have to blog about the free cards then fill out the form. My only excuse for being stupid and not reading the instructions is that I have a wild 2 1/2 year old!
Over Thanksgiving we tried to get some perfect pictures but let's be honest when you have a two year old you don't get perfect pictures. You get mom and dad looking at the camera while 2 year old looks everywhere else or you get 2 year old looking super cute with daddy but mom has her eyes closed (we had a lot of those- I just can't keep my eyes open for pictures) or you just get some funny pictures.

We could use this one where Madelyn is trying to jump off the deck


Ha! or this one with crazy eyes
I love this one, girlfriend loves to throw some leaves
trying to escape from the photo shoot
Wild child picture!
 Once I figure out which "perfect" picture to use then I have to find the perfect card. Tiny Prints has so many great Christmas cards to choose from this year.

I love this one, I always choose the multi picture cards
We love polka dots around here
 This one just made me laugh out loud. The other day I asked Madelyn what Santa Claus should bring mommy for Christmas and without missing a beat she screamed "a reindeer". Ha! Just what I need.
If Christmas has snuck up on you too and you still havent ordered your Christmas cards then just fill out this form to get your free cards. But don't forget to blog about it first!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment