November 6, 2011

Taking care of O-bug

Otis has not been feeling good so he has finally come back home from Grandma and Grandpa's house so Madelyn and I can take care of him during the day. I was a little nervous that Madelyn would be too rough with him but she has been so sweet with him. I have told her that he is sick and we have to treat him like a tiny baby, which means only mommy can touch him. She has been singing to him, giving him lots of food, coloring pictures for him, getting him babies and telling him "Awww it's OK Otis, you feel better".
She lets me know what Otis is thinking too. She tells me when he needs a treat, needs water or wants to go outside. She also tells me when he does not want to do something. She is very helpful!
Since Otis is so sick Keyser went to Grandma and Grandpa's house for a little vacay and he is loving every minute of it!!
In case you don't know Otis' favorite song is B-I-N-G-O, so we have been singing along to it on Madelyn's radio a lot today!!




Coloring with Otis

No comments:

Post a Comment