March 23, 2011

23 Months

I can not believe that in less than a month my little baby girl will be two years old.
At 23 months Madelyn:
wears mostly 18-24 month clothes and some 2Ts
she wears size 6 shoes
weighs 24 pounds
She changes so much every few days it' amazing. She is turning into a little girl right before my eyes and I wish I could stop time for a bit. She is so fun at this age. She talks to me all day long and we can have conversions now. She says please, thank you, yes ma'am and no ma'am without being reminded. If I ask her a question she will give me an answer. She is very opinionated! She is still so smiley all the time and has the sweetest happiest personality. She loves to wave to everyone she sees and says hi or bye to them. She loves animals so much and thinks she can hug on any animal just like she hugs on Keyser. She loves being outside swinging or going on a walk. Her new thing is to ask me over and over again what someone is doing or where they are.
This morning she asked me over and over again what Keyser was doing. She will also do something and then say "that so funny". She loves mother's day out and music class and loves to go bye bye. Likes to pick out her own clothes and shoes. This morning she was determined to wear her brown fuzzy ugg-like boots(it's over 80 degrees today) with her cute spring outfit not her keds. I finally pulled out some new sandals that were supposed to be a birthday present and she wanted to wear them instead of her boots, thank goodness! She loves to call people on the phone, her favorite people that she asks to call are Grandpa, Grandma, MyMy, Pop, Aunt Sarah (comes out sounding more like aunt arah) daddy and of course Bannie. She doesn't understand why they don't answer the phone in the middle of the day and "they are working" is not a good reason. Madelyn is very strong willed but her sweet free spirited little personality makes up for that. I know that she will grow up to be such a strong amazing person. Now if I can only find a way to freeze time because it's flying by way to quickly.
Wild child

1 comment:

  1. Laura she is so pretty! I cannot believe she is almost 2! We need to have a play day!

    ReplyDelete