March 30, 2011

Mommy's new obsession

My new obsession would be this bad boy...
The Hoover Floormate Spinscrub.
I love this machine. It sprays cleaner on the floor while scrubbing with the rotating brushes. After your done scrubbing switch it to dry and it sucks up all that dirty water and grime. Below is a picture of the water after I cleaned my floors. Before you judge just know that I vacuum at least 3 times a week if not more and this picture was taken after I had already "cleaned" my floors with my swifter wetjet. I no longer use my swifter because all it really does is push dirt around. Unless you get down on your hands and knees and scrub your floors with a toothbrush (which I used to do before we had parties or extra special guests) and then vacuum it up with a wet/dry shopvac then your floors are just as nasty as mine.
Yes the water is BLACK! NASTY!! I did not realize my floors were so disgusting. These are the floors that my sweet baby plays on and picks up food off of and then eats it. I can't say how much I love this thing, it's one of the best presents I've ever gotten. My floors not only just look so clean they really are clean and the whole house smells clean. Now if I could just find the time to use it every day I would have the cleanest house in town. It doesn't take long to use but I can't do it when my helper is awake and between being a full time stay at home mom, Realtor(my helper does not like me to look for houses, set things up or talk on the phone, unless she is going to get to talk too- so this too has to be done while miss M is sleeping) and monogramming (can't be done while my sweet helper is awake)  there is just no time to use this super cleaner everyday. This machine has been great and I no longer have to get on my hands and knees to scrub the floors. My floors are now not just clean but really actually clean for the sweet little angel. This sweet little angel who bit me on the forehead yesterday! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment