March 16, 2011

Busy little lady

Madelyn has been so busy lately. She's been outside a lot and is loving the weather. She has been going to birthday parties and playing with her friends.
Miss Hollywod getting ready to go party.
Really mom?! Enough pictures already!
Cade had a firetruck come to his party!
Not to sure at first but then she started driving!
These two were done taking pictures
Cade also had a jump jump at his party! Madelyn made me jump with her at first. Which was a lot of fun!

We went to jump while everyone else was eating cake. Madelyn loved having it all to herself. I did too because I wasn't a nervous wreck worrying about her getting jumped on by a bigger kid.
She loved the slide. Daddy took her back to jump with some of the smaller kids and he said she jumped right in and did the slide all by herself- several times. I can't watch her jump with other kids, it makes me crazy. But Daddy made sure she was safe. I wish we had a jump jump in our backyard, Madelyn and I would jump all day!!
On the ride home Madelyn decided she needed to give Bannerman some love!
We have also loved swinging on the new swing set that Grandpa built just for Madelyn at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She loves to swing and talk about the cold water in the river below.

No comments:

Post a Comment