May 14, 2011

Birthday Party # 2

The Saturday after Madelyn's real birthday we had another party. It was a kitty cat party and everyone was invited. We had lots of friends and family come celebrate. I drove myself crazy making all kinds of decorations, party favors, munchie food but in the end the party was great! I think everyone had a great time, I know we did.
Sweet Mice
Yummy cake from Edgar's

 For food we had cat face cheese with crackers, spinach dip, cat chow (chex mix), goldfish, fruit, cheese balls, cherry limeade and cake balls, they were supposed to be cat cake ball suckers but my sis and I had a little trouble getting the cats to stay on the sticks, they were still very yummy. Oh and of course cake and ice cream.
Our 2 year old, blowing out her two candles


Birthday girl was not excited about wearing her bday hat made by me
Bannie helping his girl open presents

This girl loves to open presents
Instead of doing goody bags for the kids, we did adopt a kitty

All the kids picked out a kitty and then got to decorate a collar for their new kitty
Jumping with daddy

Tackling daddy aka Mr. Spencer, Uncle Spence

Madelyn loved her jump jump

so did everyone else
Sara Kate and Aubry cooking

 Madelyn had two great 2nd birthday parties. Spencer and I are so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends come celebrate our sweet girl's birthday.
Madelyn played on her jump jump until Monday around lunch time then jump jump had to go back home. Madelyn did a lot better then I thought she was going to. She helped us pack it up and put it in the car and waved bye bye to "her jump jump" as daddy drove him back home. She still asks about her jump jump but she only cried about it a few times. I guess I know what we will have at next year's party! 
Hugging her jump jump bye and then she kissed it!

























No comments:

Post a Comment