May 30, 2011

Nine months

 In August I sent my sweet baby girl to mother's day out one day a week
Madelyn's first day at mother's day out
Nine months later I picked up a big girl from her last day of mother's day out
Madelyn's last day of mother's day out.
 It absolutely amazes me how much she has grown and changed in just nine months. She looks like such a baby in her first day picture. I can't believe I let me baby go to mother's day out! She started MDO in diapers and ended the year in big girl panties and talking up a storm all day long. In August I would drop her off and should would cry forever and when I came back to get her she would be asleep (exhausted from crying so much) or crying with her paci and Rog the frog. When I picked her up on the last day I had to drag her out kicking and screaming because she did not want to leave. She made such sweet friends that she talks about a lot and had a wonderful teacher who she adores. She keeps saying she wants to go back to Mrs. April's house ( Madelyn thinks that the church she goes to MDO is her teacher's house). Not until August baby girl.
I can't even imagine how much she will change in the next nine months.

No comments:

Post a Comment