May 30, 2011

Magic Kindgom day 2

We decided to spend two days at the Magic kingdom since there was so much to see and do. On day two we got to meet Pluto as soon as we walked in.

Hugs for Pluto

 After meeting Pluto we were told that Mickey was inside a building, so we rushed over to wait in line to see Mickey! To our surprise there was no line or wait. We all got taken back to a room and the doors opened and there was Mickey AND Minnie! Madelyn was so excited she screamed Minnie as she ran over to her. It was so nice that the girls got to spend a lot of time with Mickey and Minnie in a private room. Madelyn was in heaven seeing Mickey and Minnie just made her whole trip. She loved every second of her Minnie and Mickey time.
Oh Minnie I just love you!!
Mickey I love you too!
Madelyn would have sat in Minnie's lap all day.
 After seeing Minnie and Mickey Madelyn had to get a Minnie doll and then we headed to watch a parade.
Mommy get out of the picture, it's just Minnie and me!
I'm not letting go of my Minnie!
Mymy and Pop Pop with the girls. Nice smile Madelyn!
Oh there is my Minnie again in the parade!
 After the parade we did some shopping and Spencer, Matt and I got in line to ride a big kid ride. I had forgotten how much I love roller coasters! One of Madelyn's favorite rides was the Buzz lightyear ride and I left my camera in the stroller with Mymy. She loved that ride so much and so did Spencer and I. After Buzz we went to watch the light parade and fireworks show, which was great.
Her Buzz lazer
This girl loves parades and fireworks
 After the fireworks were grabbed something to eat and headed back for the night. The next day we were going to see animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment