January 4, 2011

20 Months

Madelyn at 20 months is active. She's wearing 18 month clothes now. Loves to pick out her shoes and her hair bows. She loves animals and just wants to hug on them. She loves to swing on her new swing set, she would stay out there swinging all day if I let her. She amazes us daily. She's talking a lot and knows exactly what she wants. She is very clever and smart. She eats with a spoon and fork most the time unless it's something really good that she needs to eat fast. She is so sweet and loves giving hugs and kisses. When she's sleepy she starts getting naughty-throwing books on the floor, throwing toys and just gets into things she knows she's not supposed to mess with. She is so much fun and is turning into a little girl. She can be very dramatic at times but it doesn't last too long most the time. There have been days that she has made me want to rip my hair out and I'm sure there have been days that I have made her want to rip her hair out but I am so thankful that I am able to stay home with her while she is young and changing so much because I get to see all the little things that she does everyday. The little things that are probably just ordinary to most people but make our lives so extraordinary. So even on days when her and Keyser (aka her partner in crime) are driving me crazy, I would not want to be anywhere but here with my babies driving me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment