January 1, 2011

Christmas pictures

Here are some of the pictures from when we took the girls to have their picture taken.
 Madelyn running out of the picture
 Classic
 Paisley was so sad, not sure what Aubry was doing and I don't know what my child is looking.
 The box was so interesting
Madelyn is about to run in this picture while Aubry gives her sister a sweet pat on the head
Paisley says leave me alone sister!
Some how we did end up getting a few cute pictures of the girls but it was rough. They probably won't let us come back next year!
 There's my sweet smiley girl
Precious sisters
Madelyn had so much fun with her cousins while they were here but now they are back in Brazil. I have one of the pictures up in the living room and when Madelyn sees it she says Paisley and pionts to Paisley, then touches Aubry's face (I guess since she can't say Aubry yet) it's so sweet.

1 comment: